Support Questions

Contact Constable Christopher Lee at (570) 470-9714

By Appointment

When there is a vacancy in the Office of PA State Constable a qualified voter can petition the court to be appointed. There is no requirement on the court to fill the appointment. Consider speaking with a currently serving constable or constable association for guidance on being appointed.

Submit your agency contact info to the Constable directory.
PA State Constable - First In Law Enforcement - Founded 1664